Sunday, October 14, 2012

Coasters

Saturday I went to a sewing day at Valli and Kim in Drippings Springs.  My friend Laura Pearce was there and working on Christmas gifts- these little coasters for family.  Now I vaguely remember seeing them at the Wimberly Quilt Retreat when we go, but I think because they aren't in bright colors, I never noticed them- but the ones Laura was working on was cute so when I got home that night I decided to make myself some:
Aren't they cute.  Okay so the picture is u[side down, but it'll have to do until I can figure out how to rotate it in the blog post.

I also started working on a "man" quilt for my dad from some 10 inch blocks that I got from a masculine swap with buttoncounter. I'll post pictures of those as soon as I get them up

No comments:

Post a Comment