Here is a list of the projects I've either started, or will be working on:
1. Carpenters Star using a tutorial from :http://sewandsoquilts.blogspot.com/
I'm going to be doing a large one using a layer cake Laura gave me for my birthday so it's going to be huge!
2. Finish working on my square blocks using Moda FreeBird.
3. Baby Burp clothes
4. Start 12 inch clocks in orange, maroon, white, and Virginia Tech Fabric for a Virginia Tech Quilt
5. Sew Back for an Elenor Burns quilt top my mom gave to me.
6. Sew a back for my New Wave Quilt
7. Swoon Quilt- Not sure what fabric I'm going to do for it yet- Maybe some Denyse Schmidt.
8. I don't know the name of this quilt, but I saw it on http://quiltfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-i-didnt-share-yet.html and I knew I had to try it eventually: Here is what it looks like on quilt frenzy: